ABOUT the POSITION
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Intern to collaborate on developing, implementing, tracking and optimising our digital products as well as marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
A Digital Marketing Intern should have a strong interest and grasp of current marketing tools and strategies. Growth mentality, professional and proactive attitude, oral and written communication proficiency is a must. This candidate should be detail-oriented, comfortable multitasking, and thrive in a busy, high paced, multi-faceted and high performing environment.
We are an evolving business and at this stage we are looking for a colleague who is passionate, dedicated and wants to grow with us. Our team is working on penetrating markets in and outside of the Netherlands and you will be involved in several aspects of this development.
- Collaborate on projects related to digital products (our company offers - Website Design & Development, UX, UI and other Digital & Marketing solutions
- Participate within Marketing Team in the execution of all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Support us with design, build and maintenance of our and clients’/partners’ social media presence
- Support us with capturing and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns, including goal measurements (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies and collaborate on implementing them
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to create landing pages and optimise user experience
- Utilise analytical skills to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Evaluate emerging technologies and support adoption where appropriate
Desired Skills Set
- Strong work ethics, do-a-lot-with-a-little mentality
- Uncanny ability to multitask, good sense of business priorities, able to work independently
- Fluent in English both oral and written.
- Affinity towards the real estate & hospitality industry
- Relevant educational background – marketing or business studies are preferred
- Fluent in English both oral and written (fluency in Dutch, Polish or Spanish would be a plus)
- International oriented – nomadic spirit
- Ability to think out of the box, ambitious and eager to take on challenges
- Ability to conduct and analyse market research
- Pragmatic and functional work approach
- Up-to-date knowledge of Google platforms (Analytics, Trends, Search Console, Tag Manager), Search Engine Optimisation, online tracking and analytics methods, cross-platform user experience and conversion optimization tactics
- Email marketing experience (Mailchimp experience among other tools)
- Ability to create coherent presentations (in Google Slides or Apple Keynote)
Would be a plus
- Experience with copywriting and/or image editing (Canva or Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Experience with internet booking engines, channel managers and other SaaS solutions relevant to real estate and hospitality industry
- Ability to manage content on Webflow and/or WordPress
- Interest in No-Code movement and experience with Digital Marketing tools
- Experience with online campaigns setup and management (Google Adwords and Facebook)
What we offer
Our office is located close to the centre of Amsterdam in a developing and upcoming area.
You will be part of an international team of extremely motivated professionals based in Amsterdam & get the chance to meet interesting people, work within an interdisciplinary team and develop your skills while collaborating and participating in meaningful projects. We like to keep it fun and positive.
This is a full-time internship, which will last for 6 months, with the option to extend cooperation with our company. We offer an allowance of € 500 per month. Candidates should be either (currently enrolled) students or fresh graduates (eligible for Erasmus+ programme) who are legally allowed to live & work in the Netherlands.